Classic Bush & Beach
Combine exceptional game viewing in one of South Africa’s best-known game reserves with the scenic beauty of laid-back Cape Town all from USD3100 per person sharing. Enjoy intimate encounters with the famous Big Five in the renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve, famous for its exceptional sightings of the magnificent leopard. Get to know the steady rhythm of the African bush before moving on to beautiful Cape Town. Relax on the city’s golden beaches, discover mementoes of its colourful past and immerse yourself in its vibrant culture or choose to visit the scenic Cape Winelands, where you can sample some of the world’s best wines.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ITINERARY
- Exceptional Big Five game viewing, including exceptional chances of leopard encounters, in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- An opportunity to explore the cosmopolitan beauty of scenic
- Cape Town, set in the shadow of Table Mountain
- Nature meets luxury
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR ADVENTURE
- Learn the intimate details of the bush on a walking adventure
- Take a helicopter-ride to the breath taking Cape Winelands
- Visit the penguins at Boulders Beach
4 nights Sabi Sand Game Reserve | 4 nights Cape Town
- From USD3100 per person sharing (Value)
- From USD5700 per person sharing (Luxury}
- From USD9000 per person sharing (Deluxe}
Accommodation (Based on Deluxe options)
- Londolozi Private Granite Suites – Suite – Fully Inclusive
- One&Only Cape Town – Island Superior King Room – Bed & Breakfast
- Connection flight assistance at O R Tambo International Airport
- Accommodation as per above
- Londolozi: All meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne)
- One&Only Cape Town – Bed & Breakfast
- All private road transfers:
- Cape Town International Airport/ One&Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town/Cape Town International Airport
- All scheduled flights:
- OR Tambo International Airport/Londolozi Airstrip (via Skukuza or Nelspruit)
- Londolozi Airstrip/Cape Town International Airport (via Skukuza or Nelspruit)
- Londolozi: Two daily scheduled camp activities
- Park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Administration Fee
- All flights and transfers not specifically included
- Travel Insurance
- Additional optional activities
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Spa Treatments
- Anything else not mentioned above
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- Value-add: Stay 4 Pay 3 incorporated into the rates at One&Only Cape Town, but will not apply over Mining Indaba in February or Easter in April
- Flights quoted are subject to availability and rates are subject to change depending on booking class booked
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change, and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services, the rand / dollar exchange rate or any other circumstances beyond our control in any country which could influence these,
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations.
- Tour Through Africa Trading Terms apply.
Casual. Comfortable clothing, swimming costume, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
5 Star AccommodationAirport TransfersAll DrinksBreakfastEmergency medical evacuationFully InclusivePark FeesScheduled Fligths
Departure TaxesEntry FeesLaundryMeet & Greet servicePersonal Guide
Day 1-4: Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT LONDOLOZI PRIVATE GRANITE SUITES
- Indulge in a soul-soothing aromatherapy Thai massage or Reiki healing in the privacy of your suite.
- Unwind with your favourite sundowner in the coolness of your private swimming pool.
- Ask your hosts to organise one of their sensational bush dinners.
- Morning & Afternoon game drives
- Guided Nature Walks
- Photographic Safari
- Bush Picnics
- Village Experience
Day 5-8: Cape Town
- Table Mountain Tour
- Full-Day Cape Point Tour
- Full-Day Cape Peninsula Tour
- Robben Island tour
- Wine Tasting
- Spoil yourself with a One&Only signature treatment at the first-class spa — the One&Only Essence of Africa Journey is a definite must!
- Take advantage of the exceptional fitness centre (complete with personal trainers).
- The variety of Kids Only activities available are by far the best amongst all the various hotels in Cape Town.
- One&Only Cape Town is home to Reuben Riffel's first urban restaurant, showcasing a menu that is deceptively simple with its wholesome bistro fare, fresh flavours, generous portions and beautifully plated dishes. Reuben's appeals to the culinary side of the soul and will be enjoyed by both young and old alike.
Day 9: Departure
- After breakfast you will be transferred by road back to Cape Town International Airport, where your adventure with us will end.