Embark on a captivating 7-day private adventure through the beauty of Botswana from USD11,900 per person sharing (Low season). Be enchanted by an array of extraordinary exclusive experiences, perfectly complemented by exquisite sole-use accommodation with a private safari vehicle, guide, and chef.
This intimate, personalised experience designed for just 4 guests travelling together. Immerse yourself in the wild on Chief’s Island as you spend your days in luxury whilst on safari at the Moremi Game Reserve, within the Okavango Delta.
Seek out massive herds of impala, red lechwe, zebra, wildebeest and buffalo that roam the fertile plains, and view resident prides of lion and large clans of hyena prowling the expansive grasslands. Enjoy gliding through crystal clear waterways on a mokoro, and romantic bush dinners for two under a sparkling canvas of stars.
Explore the Zibadianja Lagoon of Selinda Reserve on a pontoon, and get close to the animals on the bank, where elephant water crossings are often seen. A photographer’s paradise, keep your binoculars at hand for thrilling bird sightings and game-rich floodplains.
3 nights Moremi Game Reserve, Okavango Delta | 3 nights Selinda Reserve
From USD11,900 per person sharing (Low season)
- Sanctuary Chief’s Camp (Geoffrey Kent – Luxury Suite)
- Zarafa Camp (Dhow Suite)
- Return transfers from/to the nearest local airstrip(s)
- All meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne)
- Two daily scheduled camp activities
- Park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation
- All flights and transfers not specifically included
- Travel Insurance
- Additional optional activities
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Spa Treatments
- Anything else not mentioned above
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- Flight rates are subject to change.
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change, and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services, the rand / dollar exchange rate or any other circumstances beyond our control in any country which could influence these,
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations.
- Tour Through Africa Trading Terms apply.
Casual. Comfortable clothing, swimming costume, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
5 Star AccommodationAirport TransfersAll DrinksBreakfastEmergency medical evacuationFully InclusiveMeet & Greet servicePark Fees
Departure TaxesEntry FeesLaundryPersonal GuideScheduled Fligths
Day 1-3: Moremi Game Reserve, Okavango Delta
- Upon arrival at Maun International Airport, you will be welcomed by a member from the &BEYOND team who will assist you on a scheduled charter flight. From here you and your fellow guests will be flown to Piajio airstrip.
- Discover the wildlife and wilderness of Chief’s Island, the former royal hunting ground of Chief Moremi.
- Enjoy early morning and afternoon game drives, which are conducted in open vehicles, offering an excellent chance of viewing elephants, hippos, buffalo, lions, leopards, and wild dogs.
- Pick and choose from a variety of exciting adventures including birdwatching, seasonal mokoro (traditional dugout canoe) excursions and, for the romantic at heart, private bush dinners under starlit skies.
Day 4-6: Selinda Reserve
- After a delicious breakfast enjoy a game drive to Piajio airstrip where a scheduled charter flight will be waiting to fly you, and fellow guests, to Selinda airstrip.
- The Selinda Spillway is an ancient waterway home to large herds of elephants and buffalo (Approximately 40 minutes).
- Delight in game drives seeking out iconic wildlife and enjoy guided walks discovering the intricacies of the bush.
- Enjoy languid days on the water in a canoe, stopping to watch wildlife coming down to drink as you glide serenely downstream, or hopping out for a quick exploration whenever an interesting animal or plant catches the guide’s eagle eye.
- Have your Swarovski 42×10 HD pair of binoculars at the ready, as your tent offers spectacular views.
- Sip the finest wines on a private wine-tasting evening enjoyed on the deck.
Day 7: Departure
- Enjoy a short game drive to Selinda airstrip where a scheduled charter flight will be waiting to fly you, and fellow guests, to Maun International Airport.
- Savour the views of the sparkling lagoons and palm tree islands as you fly over this water wonderland for one last time (Approximately 50 minutes).
- Wave a fond farewell as your getaway comes to an end.