Stargazing is most spectacular in remote places, often wild reserves, with big, clear skies and little or no light pollution. Sparsely populated Namibia, with its vast expanses of desert, qualifies. Offering one of the most astounding stargazing experiences on Earth.
Marvel at the constellations of the southern hemisphere; the sounds of a crackling fire and the glowing embers as they burn, listening to the stories of old African lore captivate you, all from as little as USD3950 per person sharing.
One of our personal favourites is about the way the Milky Way was created: the legend tells of a young girl who one night threw a fire’s glowing embers into the sky, where they glittered and glowed for the rest of eternity.
3 Nights Sossusvlei |2 Nights Huab River Valley |3 Nights Kunene River Valley
- Little Kulala
- Damaraland Camp
- Serra Cafema
- Return transfers from/to the nearest local airstrip(s)
- All meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne)
- Two daily scheduled camp activities
- Park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Laundry services
- All flights and transfers not specifically included
- Travel Insurance
- Additional optional activities
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Spa Treatments
- Anything else not mentioned above
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- Flight rates are subject to change.
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change, and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services, the rand / dollar exchange rate or any other circumstances beyond our control in any country which could influence these.
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations.
- Tour Through Africa Trading Terms apply.
Casual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
5 Star AccommodationAirport TransfersAll DrinksBreakfastEmergency medical evacuationEntry FeesFully InclusiveLaundryPark Fees
Departure TaxesMeet & Greet servicePersonal GuideScheduled Fligths
Day 1 – 3: Little Kulala
Days 4-5: Damaraland Camp
Days 6-8: Serra Cafema
Day 9: Departure
- Wave a fond farewell as your getaway comes to an end.