The Ultimate Authentic Journey Through East Africa
Awaken your senses and experience the magnitude of East Africa from USD13,115.00 per person sharing. A safari adventure that combines East Africa’s most iconic wildlife destinations, including the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania, the Serengeti, Arusha National Park, Lane Manyara, the Masai Mara in Kenya and Diani Beach.
You will experience the splendour of the three-million-year-old Ngorongoro Crater, a wildlife utopia full of silvery-cheeked hornbills, spotted hyenas and Grant’s gazelles. From here, head to Tanzania’s Serengeti grasslands, teeming with legendary creatures. Camping in safari style tented you will walk the lands of explorers of old, feeling your heart start to beat in tune with the rhythm of Africa.
Prepare to be enthralled every step of the way and fall in love with our beloved Africa.
3 Nights Masai Mara| 2 nights Serengeti | 2 nights Ngorongoro Crater| 2 nights Lake Manyara | 2 nights Arusha National Park| 1 night Arusha – Hatari Lodge| 3 nights Diani Beach
From USD13,115 per person sharing
- Sanctuary Olonana
- Sanctuary Kichakani
- Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp
- Lake Manyara Green Camp
- Hatari Shu’Mata
- Hatari Lodge
- Kinondu Kwetu
- Return transfers from/to the nearest local airstrip,
- All meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne)
- Game drives
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Laundry services
- All flights and transfers not specifically included
- Travel Insurance
- Additional optional activities
- Masai Village contribution
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Spa Treatments
- Anything else not mentioned above
- The operator may reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Single traveller supplement and child rates will be quoted on request.
- Flight rates are subject to change.
- Validity periods are as specified above; should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change, and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park fees, fuel, sales tax or VAT, third-party services, the rand / dollar exchange rate or any other circumstances beyond our control in any country which could influence these,
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations.
- Tour Through Africa Trading Terms apply.
Casual. Comfortable clothing, swimming costume, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
5 Star AccommodationAirport TransfersAll DrinksBreakfastEmergency medical evacuationFully InclusiveLaundryPersonal Guide
Departure TaxesEntry FeesMeet & Greet servicePark FeesScheduled Fligths
Day 1 - 4: 3 Nights at Sanctuary Olonana
- Fly into Nairobi then catch a transfer to the Mara.
- Sanctuary Olonana is an exceptional luxury safari lodge set on a private stretch of the Mara River in the heart of Kenya’s most famous game reserve, the Masai Mara.
- Featuring 14 glass-sided suites, Sanctuary Olonana is inspired by the Masai Mara’s breath-taking natural wonders, an abundance of wildlife, and a dramatic river which runs right past its forest setting. Game drives, cultural visits, bush dinners, sundowners, scenic flights and balloon rides, Olonana makes for a wonderful African safari.
- Located on a private stretch of the Mara River bordering the epic Masai Mara. During the annual Wildebeest Migration, the action happens less than 40 minutes camp's doorstep Easily accessible, only a 45-minute flight from Nairobi Newly opened Geoffrey Kent Suite featuring 2 ensuite bedrooms, private dining, infinity pool and private vehicle and guide Offers game drives, cultural visits, bush dinners, sundowners, balloon flights and scenic flights
- Gold Eco-Rated by Ecotourism Kenya and winner of "Africa's Leading Eco-Lodge" in World Travel Awards 2015 in the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame.
Day 4 - 6: 2 Nights at Sanctuary Kichakani
- In December 2017 Sanctuary Retreats launched the exclusive Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti Camp in Tanzania. This extraordinary escape invites guests to intimately experience the movement of a million-plus wildebeest and zebra as they follow the fresh grasses across the Serengeti plains during the annual migration cycle.
- Being a part of Kichakani — translating from Swahili as ‘in the bush’ — means staying in remarkable luxury tents which can be packed up and moved along in a style evocative of the pioneering explorers of the 19th century yet with all the modern comforts. Handcrafted luggage, easy chairs with an air of mid-century modern, and characterful cabinets and desks have all been designed to be perfectly portable. This considered modern collection of first-class furniture brings the charm of centuries-ago safari living bang up to date.
Day 6 - 8: 2 Nights at Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp
- Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater.
- Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp is in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area - situated in the Ngorongoro Crater rim valley, close to the access road into the crater, giving guests unrivalled access to the crater floor. Ngorongoro is home to a large assortment of animals including zebra, buffalo, warthog, wildebeest, hippo, and elephants; and an amazing population of predators - lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and the elusive leopard.
- Located in the rim valley of Ngorongoro Crater, the camp is located very close to the crater floor access road allowing for quick and easy access to the crater floor - perfect for early morning crater safaris.
- The area is home to a large assortment of animals including zebra, rhino, buffalo, warthog, wildebeest, hippo and elephants; and an amazing population of predators - lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the elusive leopard.
Day 8 - 10: 2 nights at Lake Manyara Green Camp
- Transfer to Lake Manyara.
- Nestled deep in the Manyara Forest aside from the Endabash Waterfalls. Lake Manyara National Park is known for its tree-climbing lions, hippo pools and thousands of flamingos which give the lake a hazy pink tint. Here you can spot fish eagles, elephants, giraffes, and the largest concentration of baboons anywhere in the world. Non-stop safari experience.
- This comfortable camp offers you a non-stop safari experience. It is located on the banks of the Endabash River in the south of the park, at the bottom of a huge waterfall, right in the heart of nature. From the rocks, you have a beautiful view over the park down to the lake. The pools in the rocks provide the perfect retrieve for a cool (safe) swim on hot African afternoons.
- The most impressive feature of this camp is the wildlife coming to the river to drink. In some parts of the year, this river is the only source of water for miles around, attracting thousands of animals. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and thrilling visitors like elephants and buffaloes.
Day 10 - 12: 2 Nights at Shu’mata Lodge
- Fly into Arusha National Park.
- Shu'mata is of the language of the Maasai and reveals the essence of our camp - an elevation.
- Located in the Enduimet Wildlife Management Area, both Kilimanjaro and the Amboseli ecosystem are in view, and we have carefully created a frame to experience their remarkable rawness in comfort and a unique luxury.
- The Maasai welcome guests with the words, "Sopai": we hope to share these same words with you.
Day 12 - 13: 1 Night at Hatari Lodge
- Transfer to Hatari Lodge.
- Nested within the protected woodlands of Mt. Meru near the Momella meadow, Hatari is one of the very few properties located inside the Arusha National Park.
- With a fun historical significance, this legendary bush lodge was the setting for the famed 1963 film Hatari starring John Wayne, Elsa Martinelli and Hardy Krüger.
- Now in the care of the Gabriel family, the legacy of Hatari grows fuller with new memories, stronger community and natural harmony.
Day 13 - 15: 3 Nights at Kinondo Kwetu
- Fly into Mombasa from Kilimanjaro then onto Diani Beach in Kenya.
- Kinondo Kwetu is situated at the far end of the remote Galu Beach, south of Diani beach. The nearest hotel is 2 km away and therefore the beach is very private. Lay down on a sun bed and admire the vast ocean or grab one of our foldable beach chairs and sit with your feet in the incoming tide.
Day 16: Departure
- Wave a fond farewell as your getaway comes to an end.